Modern Marimba is committed to providing all students access to an affirming, quality, and diverse music education. We believe in sharing knowledge and promoting dialogue to increase your potential of empathy & awareness.
Ask us to send you a care package!
- We can send an assortment of mallets, sheet music, and resources, as well as send some awesome merch!
Want to find culturally and identity affirming music to play?
- Send us a message at email@example.com. We find that it’s more rewarding to build relationships and community by finding music together, as opposed to cherry-picking music from a list.
Need financial help to attend a music festival, purchase new mallets, or buy gas to get to your lessons?
- Apply for one of our Micro-Grants!
Want to find a culturally and identity affirming teacher? Contact us to schedule a private lesson virtually or in-person.
- New students receive one complimentary private lesson. Sliding scale and scholarships are available for students in need.
- We have an outstanding, diverse group of teachers ready to teach in-person at Sarasota Music Conservatory (located in the city of Sarasota) and virtually through Zoom.
- Virtual students also benefit from live feedback from instructors.
Need to have access or practice on an instrument?
- Modern Marimba is partnering with Sarasota Music Conservatory to provide students access to a 4.3 Adams rosewood marimba (MAHAA43/9T4).
- We also have a 5.0 octave M1 Izzy marimba and a Musser M55G vibraphone available for students preparing for school auditions and competitions.
We’re here to help! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.