Let’s support the future.
There are many Ways to Give.
Sponsor a private lesson or a master class session virtually or in-person in Sarasota and Manatee County schools.
- We have outstanding clinicians ready to teach in schools and virtually through Zoom.
- Sponsor a master class or a virtual lesson for students. Virtual students benefit with live feedback from instructors.
Sponsor the purchase of an instrument at a local school.
- Sponsor the purchase of a mallet keyboard instrument for schools or students in need.
- This includes needs for equipment such as mallets, instrument repairs, and sheet music.
Help us commission a new work for young people.
- Modern Marimba commissions new pieces by composers and music creators, amplifying the voices of people who are BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, asexual, and all the beautiful ways to describe yourself), people with disabilities, and women, and requests these pieces be added to the Florida Bandmasters Association (FBA) music list.
- Students also have the opportunity to perform these works in recitals and the Florida Bandmasters Association’s District and State Solo & Ensemble Music Performance Assessment (MPA).
Sponsor a Facebook livestream performance +Q&A session with guest artists.
- Modern Marimba moderates a virtual series highlighting current figures in music. Guests are invited to perform and discuss a variety of topics. Anyone with access to a Facebook account can watch this series. Visit our Facebook page.
Make a tax-deductible donation to Modern Marimba.
- Specify you would like your donation to be used for our Youth Educational Programs or our Micro-Grant Program for students in Florida who are BIPOC, Queer, disabled, and women.
Questions? Contact email@example.com to discuss specific giving opportunities.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-435-7352). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Please refer to registration #CH60203. A professional solicitor has not been retained and Modern Marimba receives 100% of your contribution. EIN: 84-2738377