Let’s support the future.
There are many Ways to Give.
Sponsor a private lesson or a master class session virtually or in-person in Sarasota and Manatee County schools.
- We have outstanding clinicians ready to teach in schools and virtually through Zoom.
- Sponsor a master class or a virtual lesson for students. Virtual students benefit with live feedback from instructors.
Sponsor the purchase of an instrument at a local school.
- Sponsor the purchase of a mallet keyboard instrument for schools or students in need.
- This includes needs for equipment such as mallets, instrument repairs, and sheet music.
Help us commission a new work for young people.
- Modern Marimba commissions new pieces by composers and music creators, amplifying the voices of people who are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, LGBTQ2IA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, two-spirit, intersex, asexual, non-binary, femmes, and all the wonderful identities that are Queer and Genderqueer), people with Disabilities, and Women, and requests these pieces be added to the Florida Bandmasters Association (FBA) music list.
- Students also have the opportunity to perform these works in recitals and the Florida Bandmasters Association’s District and State Solo & Ensemble Music Performance Assessment (MPA).
Sponsor a Facebook live stream concert + Q&A session with guest artists.
- Modern Marimba moderates a virtual series highlighting current figures in music. Guests are invited to perform and discuss a variety of topics. An account is not needed to watch out Facebook Live programs. Visit our Live Streams page.
Make a tax-deductible donation to Modern Marimba.
- Specify you would like your donation to be used for our Youth Educational Programs or our Micro-Grant Program for students in Sarasota or Manatee County who identify as BIPOC, Queer, disabled, and/or womxn.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific giving opportunities.
Modern Marimba meets all requirements specified by the Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-435-7352). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Please refer to registration #CH60203. A professional solicitor has not been retained and Modern Marimba receives 100% of your contribution. EIN: 84-2738377